90 day Moorefit challenge

No fads, No Gimmicks 90 days to change your life!

BEACHBODY coach

SHAKEOLOGY

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moorefit 30 day challenge

What is the best fitness program? I want to find out! The Moorefit challenge starts next week. This challenge is only for those ready to get real results! Rules you commit to following a fitness program. If you need help deciding what program email me at chadmoorefit@live.com. Other rules, before photos or video, you m......ust check in at least once a week online or with me, results every 30 days weight, measurements and fit test. Challenge starts july 5th. New challenges first monday each month. Prep week- post what program your doing and your 30 day goal. More people = more support. Join the challenge now and invite others to join! Visit moorefit.net for programs I like but you don't have to buy anything I just want to find out what system gets the best results. If you are a trainer or coach this is a great way to promote your product. I really want to help people find real answer and give support. Only you can change you. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment